Friday, February 17, 2017

#RachTalk!!!


HEYY!! It's that time again, time for Rach Talk.
I know, I know you are at the edge of your seat and have been waiting for forever. 
Waiting ever so patiently or not.. :-) 
But no waiting anymore!!
Without a further a do, #RachTalk.
*Drum Roll Please*

Can you guess what I did this weekend?! What every lady and maybe gentlemen did.
Yes you got that correct, FIFTY SHADES DARKER (caps for emphasis) !!!!!
WOWSER. I need a fan just thinking about the movie. Because DAYUM was it H-O-T. 
*Runs and grabs a cold glass of water*



Let me just tell you Christian and Ana did not disappoint. But let's be honest, we so did not go for Ana. We went for the ever amazing *cough, hot as hell* Christian Grey. Oh my CHRISTIAN. 
You are one fine specimen of a human being. F-I-N-E.
And those dimples.. Hello there...
Well I went with one of my girlfriends and every time he flashed those dimples, I had to control myself not to jump into her lap. Because I was so OVERCOME. I mean damn I think my ovaries exploded just looking at him... Just kidding.. Well mostly..

But let me tell you FSD did NOT disappoint! It had everything your heart desires in a movie. SEX, SEX AND MORE SEX.
But really it had suspense, romance and Christian in a sweater. Who knew a man in a sweater could be so hot?! I bet tons of ladies are going out and buying their men cable knit sweaters.


All and all it was a thoroughly enjoyable movie however not very realistic. Because let me just tell you if a guy told me to “Take off my panties” I would give him a WTF look. And would run like hell and never look back.
However unrealistic FSD was, it made up for it in how fun it was to watch. I even went back today to re-watch it.
I could watch it 50 times and never get tired of it. *HA! See what I did there! LOL*

So ladies run and go see FSD!! You will not be disappointed.
Grab your friends, beverage of choice and some popcorn. And GET READY!!!

A very ready for Fifty Shades Freed Chick, Rach




No comments:

Post a Comment

All About the D by Lex Martin & Leslie McAdam: Review and Giveaway!!

Title: All About the D Authors: Lex Martin & Leslie McAdam Genre: Standalone Romantic Comedy Releas...